The game itself is a game-engine reading levels from XML-files.
Its very easy to write own levels and to design objects in the game.
A Zelda jump'n'run game written in C/C++/SDL.
What's New in This Release:
· The overworld was implemented.
· An x/y-moving camera was added.
· New tile sets and a player sprite set were included.
· The level editor was improved.
· New collision detection was implemented.
· The code and directory structure of files were cleaned up.
If you liked this article, subscribe to the feed by clicking the image below to keep informed about new contents of the blog: