The focus is on tactics rather than reaction and button mashing. The game features physics, full dismemberment, decapitation and comic style blood. Lovely!
The basic aim of the game is to fight the opponent, scoring points for damage. Some limbs break easier then others, others give more points when hit. To get more points, each joint can be relaxed, contracted, extended or held. This makes the gameplay very open-ended as there are no set moves, although many people will copy a move which seems to work well.
* Full multiplayer access, including registered only servers with 'buddies' system, protected nicks and head skins
* Join the competition in the online ranking system
* Custom mods, such as the official sumo mod
* Alter the rules of Single player and hosted Multi player games
* Host your own TCP or LAN server
* Your head texture included in the official releases
* Autosaving of matches
* Export screenshots and animations to POV-Ray
* Life Time free updates, including eventual v3.0 and upward
* Game scripting support
* Single player bots
Download Toribash for:
i386 (Intel/AMD 32bit)
- Debian (APT or direct download)
- Fedora, Redhat, SuSE and other RPM based distributions
- Installer or tar.gz-archive for other distributions
Read also: 18 Action Games Fighting for Linux.
AMD64/EM64T (Intel/AMD 64bit)